01. What do you teach in this course?
We teach you basic hardware repairs, including lcd and digitizer replacement, charging port issues, soldering, water damage repair, microphone / headphone issues, and more.
02. Do you teach repairs for tablets as well?
We teach hardware repairs for both phones and tablets.
03. Do you teach repairs for Android and Apple devices?
Yes, we teach hardware repairs for both Android and Apple devices.
04. What do I get as part of the course?
As part of the course, we give you hands-on hardware repairs training on phones and tablets. After you complete the course, we will provide you with a certificate of completion, a set of basic tools to take with you, job placement help if you'd like, and a business plan to help you start your own repair business.
05. Will you give me contacts where I can buy parts from?
Yes, in your graduation packet, you will receive a list of reputable parts wholesalers. You will also receive other contacts such as where you can sell broken lcds, etc.
06. Will I be able to do all repairs after this course?
This course is meant as an introduction to the world of cell phone and tablet repairs. The course will give you a clear understanding of the inner-workings of electronic devices. how the components are laid out and, learn to diagnose what the issue is and how to replace or fix the non-working part when something is broken. The course will give you the confidence to open a device in an organized and methodical manner, work on the issue and put the device back together. Back at your shop, you will build upon this foundation and continue to gain experience through regular practice before you can successfully do "all" repairs.
07. Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, we offer various discounts such as follows. Please not, offers cannot be combined.
08. Bring a friend or two, and everyone gets 10% discount.
10% discount for seniors, veterans or high-school/college students. (Valid ID will be required) 10% discount for customers and staff of CellSmart POS.
09. I'm not located in NYC and it's hard for me to get there. Do you have any classes near me?
We can bring the learning and training to you! Gather a group of six friends for a four day course and we'll come have the class at your facility.
10. I will be driving there. Is parking available?
Yes, we do have parking available.
11. What are the timings of the class and is there a break for lunch?
The classes are held from 11AM to 7PM. There will be two short breaks for you to stretch your legs, get some fresh air and enjoy our complementary refreshments such as coffee, tea, water and soda and munch on donuts or cookies. There will also be a lunch break for you to go out and grab a bite. Area restaurants include Dunkin Donuts, Dominos, McDonalds, Subways and pizza shops,